Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Display Details


 A chandelier wrapped in a barbed wire orb.  Who thinks of these things?
 Put your tea lights in an old ice cream scoop.  I know for a fact that those knobs spelled WOW later in the day.
 My girlfriend bought this daybed and we went home with it.  Thankfully it came apart.

 This wire brush held little treasures.
 I think my Mom may have had those glasses at one point.  


 Have you ever used shot to anchor your displays? These girls think out of the box!
 Tea lights, buttons and coral.  You just never know what will work together.

Hope you enjoyed our little antiquing trip.

1 comment:

  1. I lovvvve the brown transferware. I bet I would have come home with that. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails