Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stitching


I've actually knitted something recently.  
I know, shocker, isn't it?  I found this fun cowl pattern and decided to "frog" an unfinished afghan and use the yarn.  I started with the green for DD2 and am going to make the blue for DD1.  Funny that each will match their eyes.  That wasn't planned. 
It's nice to work on knitting again.
Here are some other pretty cowls for your viewing pleasure.
Source: ravelry.com via Karen on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Karen on Pinterest

Source: purlbee.com via Karen on Pinterest

Source: purlbee.com via Karen on Pinterest

Hmm, how many cowl's does a girl need?  Especially in Southern California?

1 comment:

  1. So many pretty cowls. I think I have just about every one of them in my Ravelry faves. The ones you're making are going to be great! I love that yarn. I made Lauren a huge, long, chunky scarf with it a couple of years ago. I love how fast it works up since it's so thick. That's cool how the cowls will match their eyes. :-) Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails