Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Visitors

Our front yard is pretty much finished. There are just a few remaining things. I can't wait for it to be all done!  Spanky needs to get out of here! Since the mulch has been laid, we've had some new visitors. I saw a roadrunner this morning. 
 Five quail couples flitted by last weekend. I didn't have on my long, so they're a little blurry.
Here is the finished front with all of the baby plants finally in. You can see hints of purple in the plants as well as a touch of yellow.  Hopefully our other visitors, the gophers, won't destroy it! We're taking measures.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you have a lot of critters! I have never seen a roadrunner before {except in cartoons!}. Your lawn looks great so far. I'm sure it has been a lot of work, kudos to you!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails