Sunday, June 26, 2011

Love Is In The Air

I helped with a bridal shower this weekend. We used a love bird theme.

My chunky chickies found a home.
We had tons of fabulous food.


I made three appetizers.  These were from Sunset magazine, Apricots with basil-goat cheese and almonds.
I've shown you these before. They are from eatingwell.com.  So yummy!
I got this blue cheese, honey and pecan idea from my daughter. It was a favorite!

The hostess made two beautiful fruit pizzas.
The lovely bride-to-be opened lots of beautiful presents.
It was a special day for a lovely young lady!

4 comments:

  1. hi karen,
    it all looks wonderful...the "love bird" theme, the food and the happy dimples on the bride to be!! fun.

    happy new week to you.

    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu amo passear no seu blog, ele está presente no meu cantinho.
    margodechapeu.blogspot.com
    beijos
    Deise

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and the food looks Y-U-M-M-Y!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bride to be!
    I'm hungry just looking at the appetizers!
    The apricots w/cheese and almonds is something new to me-can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails