Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Problem Is. . . Jury Duty

I spent the day in Jury Duty. They didn't call our group in until 4:00 p.m. I don't mind fulfilling my civic duty in the least. I have a flexible schedule. The problem was, I couldn't take my knitting projects. No knitting, crocheting needles or any kind of hand work. WHAT?  
So, I raided my daughter's vast book collection for a good read. It was very late at night when I attempted this. Instead of bringing the first book in the series, I accidently took the second. I started it but was warned to not get very far and go back and begin the first one. Since I have to return tomorrow for actual jury selection, this is what I'm taking.  

I plan on knitting during the lunch break in my car.  Where there's a will, there's a way.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Karen. You are a dutiful citizen and knitter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a bummer that they don't allow hand work. I, personally, don't understand that rule. But, happy reading...and knitting on your break. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails