Saturday, October 10, 2009

Little Details

I know you're probably saying, "this girl's gotta get a life" about right now. All right, all ready. I get excited over little things, okay? I love the last detail of adding the labels to the clipboards. We've been saving them for awhile. I didn't really know what for originally. I like the way we've used them. 
I have finished (finally) the clipboards we are making for our Women's Retreat next weekend. Our theme is What Not to Wear, as in the TLC show with Stacy and Clinton.  We found the idea here.  It's actually about the things we SHOULD wear as Christian women, especially in reference to Colossians 3:12-14.  
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.  Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another.  Forgive as the Lord forgave you.  And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity."  
Colossians 3: 12-14

4 comments:

  1. Good job! They are really neat - you did it again. love ya, m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fabulous clip boards! The bible verse is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to save one of those clipboards for the Family Archive! d

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the SAME thing! I have a bin that I toss all my clothing tags into and when I need a tag I go straight to it first! So many great shapes and colors and fancy fonts. Sometimes I re-cover them with fabric or scrapbook papers, or paint and stamp over the original image. I just can't bear to toss good card stock!

    Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails