Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Strawberry Season

I'm sure you all know that strawberries are in season.  They are grown here in the Southern California area, so they are plentiful.  Here are the beautiful ones I bought last Friday for our chocolate fountain.  Perfect!
This is what I made for breakfast on Saturday.  I tried messing with my photo and couldn't undo the damage done.  I hadn't even saved it!  Ugh.  Oh well, you get the idea of the lovely breakfast we had.  
These plates were a fun thrift store find.  They remind me of diner dishes.  
Strawberry shortcake also made an appearance.  What do you make with your strawberries?  

2 comments:

  1. You are too crafty and wonderful for me but I just love to see all you do to make your family's life so beautiful. Wish I could have come to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm! That looks soooo good! I love strawberries!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails