Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Eggs


I'd like my Easter Eggs to turn out like these this year.  I especially like the first photo.  The second looks like they're covered with foil.  I probably don't have enough time to be creative and will probably resort to the regular box of color pellets.  We'll see.  There's no kiddos at home to do it with me anymore.  Maybe DD2 will feel like it when she gets home from college. There are actually instructions of Martha's website for painting the top ones.  It takes a lot of blowing to clean out eggs.  A lot of hot air!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the hot air thing, I was blowing out eggs yesterday and my brain is still hurting.:-) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top ones are beautiful! Our kids want an Easter egg hunt. Can you imagine?? they are 20-26 years old!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails