Monday, July 29, 2013

New York City Details


After our walk through Central Park, we convened at Trump Towers. They we divided up for lunch and exploring. I wanted to eat somewhere very New York ish, but because of time constraints, we ended up eating at Chipotle. The rest of my group had never been. It was fine, even though I go at least once a week. They ended up shopping afterwards, so I split off and took pictures. I did end up finding The MET gift shop which is close to Rockefeller Center.  Other's spent a lot of time at FAO Schwartz.  




Christi didn't do all this shopping.  She took our bags back to the hotel. 
 Next was St Patrick's Cathedral which is undergoing renovations.



The Radio City Music Hall Tour was next.

They were setting up for the live broadcasts of America's Got Talent. 
We met and asked questions of one of the Rockettes.
After dinner, which I'm not remembering, we saw WICKED.


Which, of course, was outstanding! Whew, I'm tired just recapping it all for you.  This is sort of like watching someone's vacation home movies, isn't it?  Not as much fun if you weren't there. Check out my first post about New York City!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a full and fun week. You all fit a lot of stuff into your trip. Was it your first trip to NY? Would you go again? Looks like you all did a lot of shopping. What did you get? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing these lovely pictures of a City that Never Sleeps. I have never been to NY City so I really enjoyed the visit. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still looks like fun!

    Wicked is coming to KC and I can't
    wait! It will be an early early birthday present for me.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails