Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day One - Central Park

So, I'm a little behind schedule. Sorry about that.  I was going to post about Day One in New York City, but I took so many pictures that I'm going to have to break it down a little more.  You'll probably be sick of my photos before I'm done.  On the first day, we walked through a portion of Central Park.  I'm sure we only saw a small piece of it.  In fact, I know that's true.  I also can't tell you any of the names of the sites.  There was just so much information to absorb.  I just took pretty pictures.  Can you tell I like details? 


 I know this is the Bethesda Fountain.




 At the entrance to the Children's Zoo.

 Memorial to John Lennon, in the Strawberry Field's garden.


Beautiful!



1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!
    Love the Imagine one and the one where the child is blowing the big bubble.
    Lots of fun!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails