Thursday, August 29, 2013

All Done

I have umpteen unfinished projects around here.  I have sewing projects, knitting projects, decorating projects, and so forth and so on. I'm sure you're much better at finishing than I am.  I do finish projects, I just start many,  many more.  Earlier this week, I was rooting around in my sewing room.  I can't even remember what I was looking for.  I discovered fabric I bought three years ago to make a scarf.  Here is the original post.  You can find the pattern here.

I decided to take the time this week to GET IT DONE.  The fabric is voile by Anna Maria Horner. It is so soft and lightweight.  The fabric is definitely I think what sold me on the pattern.

The fabrics are joined with french seams.
Twist the scarf up and dampen.
Pardon the fuzzy photo, but the finish is a crinkly scarf.
Sorry, I have trouble smiling at myself, however, the scarf is light and bright and DONE
What project have you finished recently?




2 comments:

  1. i have umpteen unfinished projects too!! us creative types are like that, i guess...my studio is a total mess right now...part of the process. your scarf is so cute and made by fabric from a gal that lives here in nashville. i think you look great in the photo, in fact have you lost some weight? lookin good girl.
    have a good weekend, dear.
    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails