Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Thrifting Treasures

I've done a little thrifting recently.
 This would be fun to use around July 4th.
Reader's Digest had fun covers in the 70's and 80's.
I bought some for DD1 as well.  They were only .99 a piece.
I love these little brass owls. A D O R A B L E!

 While in Kansas City I found lots of fun Pyrex for my DD1.
 She'll put them to good use, she loves to cook.



 I was so excited to find this little tool box.  
It would be a great travel kit for a sewing project, don't you think?



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Pyrex! And owls are very popular lately, they are popping up everywhere. Nice that yours are a little old!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails