Monday, June 4, 2012

Spicy Pork Skewers

I've made this recipe for several years, originally from a Cooking Light magazine. I haven't made it in awhile and it just sounded so good this weekend. The real name of the recipe is Pinchos Morunos, a spicy spanish pork skewer. You can find the recipe on All Recipes.  
Here's another version at Serious Eats.
I've changed the recipe and added different vegetables. The recipe calls for red onion and red and yellow bell peppers. It was too much bell pepper for my family, so I added zucchini and mushrooms.  YUM!
 Ready for the grill.
On top of quickie brown rice and you've got a tasty, quick and healthy dinner. Try it! 

P.S. Those charred red peppers were especially fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails