Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thrifty Crafting

 I found a cute plate at the Salvation Army yesterday.  It was $2.35 and it was half price day.
 I bought it to make my friend a cake plate.  She has mentioned that she doesn't even have one!  
Her kitchen is red, so I thought this would be perfect.
The ice cream dish was also $2.35.  I applied a little E-6000 and in less than 5 minutes, it's finished.
My total for the cake plate was $2.35 because it was all half price!
I also found this adorable little pansy painting for $3.55, ending up $1.78. This one was for me.
While on vacation, my Mom taught my youngest daughter some basic crochet.  She made these pretty dishcloths for her best friend.  All of these projects are inexpensive and easy, but so much fun to receive. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails