Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dessert in a Cup

I took a little break from all the crazy party preparations Tuesday and decided to enjoy a little delicacy.  On Monday night I had fun preparing my gift for the exchange. You can see the photos in my last post. I bought three hot chocolate mixes from Spice Merchant, a cute mug from Target (not the one below) and made homemade peppermint marshmallows from Martha. They were really easy. Since the marshmallows don't last that long, I gave most of them away, but, not all!  Cuz a girl needs her chocolate, even if it's drinkable and in a cute mug from Wal-Mart.  
My hot chocolate was this delicious mix from Williams Sonoma.  YUM!  It's kind of a Christmas must have around here.  Have you stopped and taken a breather this week?

2 comments:

  1. Those marshmallows sound so yummy! I'd like to try and make them...especially, since you said they're easy...I thought they'd be hard to make. That cup is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks ssooooooo good!!!! Peppermint marshmallows sound perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails