Wednesday, August 18, 2010

thankful for. . .

What crafty thing can you do when you have no sewing machine, are on an airplane or vacation?  Well, besides my never ending knitting projects, I decided to begin a Thankfulness Sampler. This was not my original idea. In fact, it's similar to a project that Amy from Inspire Co did called 39 Years. Here is her finished sampler. She even had a blog specifically about it and others joined in. She had a new suggestion that I don't think went anywhere, but it stayed in the back of my mind and simmered.  Embroider one inch squares to document what you're thankful for.  So, while headed on a trip to visit family, I began.  I'm not very far along, so this may take awhile. 


{love}

I'm thankful for not only the love of my husband, girls and parents, but especially for the unconditional love of God that never fails.

3 comments:

  1. I think I remember some of the bloggers doing this project...one square for every year old they were. Beautiful work. I'm glad you enjoy it!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! But...the picture makes me curious...what is the little square next to it? Is that for tomorrow's post? ;-) Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your progress, it's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails