Thursday, February 4, 2010

Light Nachos Anyone?

Pork and Pinto Bean Nachos

I received the results of my blood work yesterday. It was actually a very good report. Considering that everyone in my family has high cholesterol, mine wasn't too bad.  It usually is. So, we're back on the diet. . . err, lifestyle change. I need to anyway. There's about 15 pounds that needs to go away! Speaking of which, I should get off this computer and onto the treadmill. Since this is Super Bowl weekend, I thought I'd search out some "lighter" nacho recipes.  I don't think we're attending a party, but we just may have our own, just us two. Here are some recipes that I found. Thought I'd share my search results.   

Maui Steak Tacos - Winner of a Healthy Nacho Recipe contest
Weight Watchers Nachos from thatsmyhome
Healthy Nachos from Sparkpeople

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails