Sunday, January 24, 2010

You Have Three Weeks

{country living}
I have actually made my homemade Valentine's already this year.  I think I was avoiding cleaning out the garage or something much more mundane.  
{bhg}
I've gathered some of my favorite Valentine ideas off the internet. I didn't even look at any of the fabulous creative blogs out there.
{country home}
{martha stewart}
I love this idea.
{martha stewart}
{martha stewart}


{last three images from the purl bee}
Don't let it sneak up on you!  Make sure you are prepared to do something special for those you love!  I'll show you my finished Valentine's after the day.  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I love the things you picked and am so glad you found me so I could find you. I enjoy you site and am also loving your dads I may get the courage up and try my hand at it.

    God bless,
    CHA CHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Valentine treat to DH will be sinful & chocolatey, and irresistable! But don't tell him!
    ~Maggie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentine's Day is just the best low impact high rewards holiday. I think I may have a few handmade cards in me, thanks to your inspiration Karen. What will Buddy get for Valentine's Day? Assuming you don't have to be secretive because he reads this blog? :-)

    Did you watch the first installment of Emma on Masterpiece Theater last night? I thought the cast was a mixed bag--men a bit young, but Emma was very well cast. Not my favorite Austen novel but still very much worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails