Saturday, August 8, 2009

Simply Inviting

I just can't pull this off: the simple, beautiful entryway.  I'm intrigued as to what makes them so warm and welcoming.  For me it's typically the use of wood floors, moldings and of course, antiques.  I know I've posted about entryways at least 3 times now.  I still don't like mine and am searching. . . 

{Jonathan Adler for House Beautiful}
{House Beautiful}

{House Beautiful}
{Country Living}
{not sure about this one}
I know this isn't an entry, but I just love it.  

1 comment:

  1. Theres such beauty in the simplicity of it all. Maybe it's the fact that a person can walk in and just become a part of it. Maybe it's the fact that the eyes aren't jarred by anything harsh. It all speaks peace and home to me. I like them too
    T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails