Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Fever

There's no denying it that Spring Fever is here.  Pretty much everyone is feeling it.  Everywhere we turn there are bird, butterflies and flowers.  Here are some pretty examples.  These first two are beautiful Easter baskets from MSL.  You can find instructions here.  



More MSL egg crafting. 
 
These beautiful envelopes are from Cavallini & Co.  You can find a store near you here.  If you live near me you can find some of their products at The Farmer's Wife.  

MSL has instructions here for these gorgeous eggs. 

4 comments:

  1. Such inspiring ideas! Love those butterfly eggs.
    Have a feverish (spring feverish that is) Day
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those eggs are so beautiful - they'd have to be blown eggs or I wouldn't let anyone eat them!Thanks for sharing such lovely Spring images :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eggs are just beautiful!!! I must go to this site and download the info. Thank you so much for posting this!! I am in LOVE!
    xx-Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, Geeze it's a small world. I do shop at Wool and Company. I love Neil and Leslie. I've lived here my whole life. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails