Friday, July 11, 2008

Problem Is. . .

I was going to have every Friday post be a Food post. Problem is. . . the picture of the recipe I was going to do today is on my newly deceased OTHER computer. It is a recipe for Pizza Dough basically because I make homemade pizza almost every Friday night. However, tonight is Bunco and pizza night is taking a breather. A girl's gotta have fun you know!

I've decided to also have a Problem Is. . . series of posts. The first one was on my other blog, heliumhand.blogspot.com, Just in case you are so anxious to read about my problems. I'm sure you have plenty of your own. Actually, they're not really problems. Take this one for example. I have an addiction. I freely admit it. It has even been passed on to my children. As you can see from the photo below, I have a SERIOUS magazine addiction. Yes, this is my side of the bed. It looks particularly trashy. That's why when you enter the room you can't see this. ;-) They are mostly decorating magazines. There is also an In-Style, More, Real Simple, Organizing, Cooking Light, Interweave Knits, Martha Stewart Weddings and various others smattered throughout the piles here and under the bed and under the guest room bed. . . SEE WHAT I MEAN!!! It's particularly bad when some of them are foreign magazines (they're expensive). My particular favorite is the British edition of Country Living. I also like Marie Claire Ideas, but it's all in French and that poses a problem when you can't read the directions. If anyone's there, please tell me it's going to be okay. I've reminded my DH that this is my ONLY vice, I'm just sure of it.

Yes, I am fully aware that there is no picture in the frame and no plant in the beautiful Guy Wolff pot. Sooner or later.

1 comment:

  1. that picture is too funny!!!! I love the masses of magazines and books - much better than a house with no books or magazines at all, and believe me I've had my fair share of clients just like that! If you were my client, I would get you a big, antique wine gathering basket, put them in there, and viola!

    thanks for your comment!!!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails