I also found this fun bobble garland crochet pattern that I thought would be cute.
I found this Cavallini poster that I thought would be fun too. We aren't suppose to hang anything on the walls. Washi tape doesn't hurt them, its not very sticky sort of like blue painters tape. It's also fallen once already. Oops.
I also found a free Christmas printable. This one looked like it would add a little fun.
It looks a little lonely though.
I pulled out some pictures from last Christmas to decorate with.
I found the font on dafont.com. It's called Candlescript. Blowing it up and printing it out onto multiple pieces of paper took awhile to figure out. I'm actually not sure I can explain how I was successful. I know I read some instructions on Google that ended up working. You could also take it to Kinko's or a printer and get it blown up. I taped it to the window and then taped up the fabric, tracing the design with a black marker.
Don't look too closely, but I like how it turned out.
I may have one more Christmas decor project to work on. "Project wreath" to come.