Sunday, January 11, 2015

Documented Life Project - End of Year Update

My first year of art journaling has come to an end. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and have learned so much. I realized that I have only shown you through Week 40.
Week 41 - incorporate polka dots
Week 42 - incorporate stars
Week 33 - sketch what you are looking at
Week 44 - incorporate leaves onto your page. I used leaves to print the background of this page. Can you tell that I was excited about my upcoming trip to Paros? 
Week 45 - add a tab. I used some goodies from Paris. 
Week 47 - attach a map of your state and document something about the map. I evidently skipped week 46. 
Week 48 - document thankfulness in a creative way. 
Week 49 - trace a hand. I traced my HH's hand. 
Week 51 - use arrows. Somehow I skipped another week. 
Week 52 - document your Christmas traditions. 
Week 53 - use the first letter of your name. 

I'm not sure how we ended up with 53 weeks. I think they started the year with 1 before the week was finished. I am endeavoring to continue this journaling and adding the Documented Faith group to the mix. Thanks for following my journey. 

3 comments:

  1. Love seeing your work. It's soo pretty! Congratz on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool! I love the sketch, you are talented.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Karen! I especially love the colors on your "Joy to the World" page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails