Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Collected Christmas - Home Tour 2014

Welcome to our home!  I thought I'd join in with The Nester's Christmas home tour.  It's for home's that don't have to be perfect to be beautiful.  Come on in, I'll just let you have a look around.





Let's go into the family room where most of the "hanging out" happens. 








I was in a hurry to cover up the label on the poinsettia wrapper before my party last Monday.  I decided to grab a quick scarf and it worked perfectly.  This may happen every year. 
Pottery Barn plates, vintage collectables fill my antique cabinet. 









Thanks for visiting.  I have a little more to show in the next post.  Make sure you check out the other participants in the House Tour.  Merry Christmas!

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder.  And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  

Isaiah 9:6  


2 comments:

  1. Caught up now. Your Girl's luncheon looked like fun.

    Your house looks so festive.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Love it all. You have the touch! What a lovely Christmas home you have created for your family and friends to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails