Sunday, June 23, 2013

From Sea to Shining Sea

It's that time again! My friends and I went antiquing Saturday to the monthly Matilda's Mouse Antique Barn Sale. I know, big shocker. The June sale usually has a nautical/beach theme. This month it did not disappoint.  We may have spent record amounts, actually. Let's get down to business.
 We were greeted with a lovely beach scene.
Look at THAT chair!!!
 Isn't this one beautiful?
 I seriously considered the map.  The tripod was sold.  It had been remade into a floor lamp.
I bought this amazing pillow.  Every name from this Women's Auxiliary has been embroidered along with their pastor's name.  It's from 1900 and in perfect condition! 
 I also came home with this "bathing beauty."  
She is a plastic water bottle and was a good deal because she had been damaged.  
I went back today (Sunday) and picked up this beauty.


Now you have plenty of decorating ideas for July 4th or your beach theme. 
Thanks for visiting!
kim klaxon dot com
Participating in Kim's Friday Finds

5 comments:

  1. So Dreamy. I could get lost in a place like that. Beautiful.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, such fun!
    You'll have to show
    us what you do with your
    goodies.

    : o )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love your treasures, but especially that adorable pillow! not only does it look so dainty and beautiful, but the name and pastors names are so sentimental!
    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great things, and you got lots of them! Thanks for sharing your shopping trip with us. Wish I was there!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun show! I'm drooling over that pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails