Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas House Tour


Living/Dining Room:
Welcome to my Living Room. This is the first room you see when you walk into the house. I did my mantle similar to last year. I tell you what, Command Strip hooks are an AWESOME invention for hanging Christmas garland!  

I'm so sorry about the light and shadows.  There is no way to avoid it in this south facing room. 


These cards were from our parent's families when they were young. My Mother-in-Law is on the right card, the left card is my Dad's family.  They are very special to me.
 Again, sorry for the shadows. Here is more vintage Christmas sheet music. If you didn't see what I did with the sheet music in my powder room, check it out here.
The two little deer from Target found a home on my dining room table.
Kitchen:
 I added a tree to the kitchen island this year.  I just raided my kitchen drawers for ornaments.

Family Room:





I hope you enjoyed my little tour.  These are the main rooms of the house.  There are small touches of Christmas in the bedrooms, but I think I'm all done!  I think.  

Join me in visiting other party participants at:
52 Mantels
Jennifer Rizzo
Southern Hospitality
Inspired Room
The Nester

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Karen! I so enjoyed seeing your holiday decorations and pictures of your new home. Happy Holidays!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so beautiful
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful Christmas collections and vignettes. (I love the white cabinet on the wall and the gorgeous mantel garland!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great holiday vignettes and decor.
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! i love the hutch with the vintage santa mugs! hopping over from jen rizzo's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of your Christmas decor! Joining from Jennifer's Christmas walk.
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love seeing the whole room shots...don't think i've seen your family room couches before...they look so cozy...and the sun streaming through makes everything look warm and comfy...i LOVE the hanging cupboard and how you have staged it and the cotton hanging from the corner. your fireplace garlands look great...i too have discovered the joys of "command strips"!
    erin
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That swag on your mantel is just gorgeous! I also really love the vintage Christmas cards from your parents--lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so pretty, thanks for sharing your lovely holiday home! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THank you for linking your lovely holiday home, Your fireplace with the mirror and wreath are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails