Friday, September 28, 2012

Vintage Loveliness

We interrupt your previously scheduled programming. . . 
In other words, I'm putting off my almost finished Fall decorating post to show you this absolutely stunning shop I visited today,
  The Gilded Lily in Fullerton, California.

Vintage ribbons line the gorgeous antique book shelves.
 I bought some beautiful velvet ribbon, evidently soon to be unavailable.
 Nancy also has a beautiful selection of seam binding colors.
 She produces all colors and types of beaded chains.
There are drawers and drawers of jewelry findings.
 This beautiful bracelet class is offered soon.

Spools and spools of bouillon shimmer on the shelf.
 I love these colors together.
 I REALLY, REALLY wanted to buy the polka dot ribbon, but had no idea what to make with it.
Two of these Victorian metal buttons came home with me.
You can read all about Nancy and her store in the newest issue of Somerset Life, which should be on the bookstore shelves this weekend. That's where I saw her and, funny how she was right on my way home. Go figure! I hope you enjoyed my little tour. 

1 comment:

  1. Never been at Gilded Lily, thank you for sharing. I have to go! Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails