Sunday, June 3, 2012

Vintage Marketplace

WARNING, PRETTY PHOTO OVERLOAD!
 My girlfriends and I hit the Vintage Marketplace in Rainbow, CA last Friday.
 Don't you love the vintage swimming suits?

The above pictures were from the booth of Rita Reade, the event organizer.  
She teaches soldering classes and makes beautiful jewelry. 


 This sign came home with me.  It was made by the lovely Lisa Loria.



This booth from Sweet Magnolia's was fabulous. 
We LOVED how she pieced the canopy with red and aqua.


 Look at the entrance to this creative booth!
These flowers were made of book pages and sewing patterns.  The "vine" just speaks for itself.  I didn't get a business card from this vender, but she sells her products at the Fat Quarter's Quilt Shop in Vista, CA.  She said she didn't even finish the booth.  I thought it was wonderful.
 A garland of book pages and photos.
A cake of tins! 
All in all it was a PERFECT day!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, there were some lovely things there. Love the sign you bought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen thank you so much! I didn't take a photo of my chair and I am glad you did. Love it all. I will be sharing your post on the TVM page if you don't mind. Grazie Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another world for us folks back East! Just lovely. Thank you for sharing! Tutto bella! Grazie tante! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda S. came down from Tulsa - she and I went to Canton First Monday Trade Days this past weekend - it was her first time and we had a GREAT time!! If you haven't been, you need to...someday when you're back this way (and it's the right weekend in the month).
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen ..Great Post and thanks for taking a picture of my Umbrella ..I missed getting a pict. of it and was so so so so so sad ..you made me happy today !

    Hugs ..Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails