Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Buried

Hey there, I'm back from my lovely visit with friends and will be back to blogging soon. Above is the beautiful sunset from Naples, Florida where I was visiting friends. This is probably the prettiest photo I took.  So, I'll show you a little of my travels next week, but won't bore you with my vacation photos yet again. I hope all is well with everyone. I'm off to restock the pantry and refrigerator and tackle the mountain of laundry that has accumulated. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love Naples but it has been a few years. The sunsets WERE stunning as I remember.

    Take your time catching up, especially after a relaxing vacay...it's a shock to our systems!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sunset!! you are one traveling gal! i am way behind with my blog and now i have the flu......:0(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.