Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Warm and Cozy

Today is rainy and chilly here. It makes me want to get out my knitting and eat soup or grilled cheese. It's this a beautiful sweater? Too bad it would take me FOREVER to knit it. Maybe I could finish it by next Winter.


Source: ravelry.com via Karen on Pinterest

I also love this cozy wrap.  Perfect for a day like today.

Isn't this lucious?

Who doesn't love warm soup on a chilly day? I definitely want to try to make this soup. I had Avegolemono soup years and years ago and it was so memorable that I've always wanted to try it.  It is a lemon chicken and rice soup.  So, so good.  


Since time is of the essence and I can't get all these made right now, I am going to do the next best thing and head to the panini press and make a grilled cheese sandwich.  That should hit the spot.  What do you crave on a rainy day? This is all so ironic since I'm waiting around for the Air Conditioning repair man to show up, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...I love it all! And...now I'm hungry! A grilled cheese sandwich sounds so good and so does the chicken soup. I often have grilled cheese with tomato soup. That's really yummy too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm and cozy. Two of my favorite things ... ever.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.