Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Just give it a try.

Last time I posted we were heading off to a cruise with some friends we hadn't seen in several years. We had a wonderful time. Don't you love the gift of friendship? I'll just show you a few photos. 
This is a collage of our trip 10 years ago and our recent trip.

We even made up our own name. What do they call those things the media always makes up these days? You know, brangelina, etc. Anyway, we got a kick coming up with that. 
And yes, I went parasailing for the first time. It was wonderful. I highly recommend it. Not scary at all. In fact, it was incredibly peaceful. 

I've been home about two weeks and spent some time walking at the beach. I'm trying to get back into gear and lose some weight. It always needs to be worked on.

I played around on my phone and loved how this palm tree photo turned out. I even tried to sketch it. 
It's amazing what you can do if you just try. Have you tried something new lately? Please share with me if you have. I hope you're enjoying signs of Spring where you live and maybe even Spring Break. I'll be back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails