Tuesday, June 24, 2014

This, That and The Other

I'm heading out of town tomorrow again. I figured if I don't blog about some random things today, I won't blog much at all. So I thought I'd give you a little update. 
Here is a peak at a new crafty project my WM team is making. I'll let you in on more details in the near future. This is the trial run, so the fabrics will be completely different. They are super simple to make and can be used for many different things. 
I thought I'd show you a little collection of vintage sand shovels I bought on Instagram recently. I have one more to add to the mix. It's a perfect summertime collection. 
I made some simple handmade stamps from pink erasers the other night. I pulled out my carving blades that I've had for 29 years. I took wood carving classes way back when. The erasers are surprisingly easy to carve. I did one more with hearts, but it didn't make the picture. I also bought some adorable ones from an etsy seller. Check her out, they are SO CUTE!! Her shop is talktothesun. She makes ao many different ones. 
I also recently searched for prayer journal ideas and printables on Pinterest. I found this beautiful one, among others. She also sells on Etsy. Her shop is ValMariePaper. She uses really nice paper for these. These are made to be used monthly, with new lists beginning each month. I'm anxious for July 1st to get here so I can start using it religiously. 

Well, there you have my recent randomness. I'm much more active on Instagram these days. Look for me over there, I'm Karen B. 

1 comment:

  1. Great items. Looking forward to hearing more
    about your first project.

    Safe travels my friend!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails