Sunday, May 5, 2013

New Tweets

Have you tried Twitter?
I have.  Barely.
I just don't get it.
Give me a good photo anyway and I'm all over it.
Twitter, not so much.

There has been a lot of tweeting going on over here recently.  The pretty, amazing kind of tweeting.  I'm familiar with Finches, Cardinals, Blue Jays, Chickadees, Juncos and even a Tufted Titmouse.  But, there are some birds we've been seeing lately that are new to us.  I've shown you an occasional Egret, Quail or Roadrunner. 



Recently I've seen some gorgeous birds.  This Roadrunner was trying to get out of my way. 
I was walking SO FAST.  
This is a Spotted Towhee.  I had to get out the bird book.
Last week HH and I saw an Oriole on our walk.
Wednesday a beautiful bird flew in front of my car.
I had to go home and look him up too.  It ended up being a Western Tanager.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
See, there's been a lot of tweeting going on here lately!  



4 comments:

  1. I don't get Twitter either. I like this kind better too! I like that top photo with the egret strolling onto your sidewalk. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my kind of tweeting, too!
    The most amazing bird I have ever seen in my backyard? A male painted bunting - at first I thought someone's pet bird had escaped, but the whole state of Oklahoma is in their summer range! What would we do without our bird friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures!
    Our birds are slow to arrive here.
    We have some robins and a couple of
    blue jays, that's it.

    Have a great one.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that wild life is beautiful. I just love those types of tweets
    T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails