Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pretty Petals

 We started our day at Paper Source.  It's a pretty good way to begin.
Then we had an amazing lunch at The Counter where you build your own burger from some amazing choices. We shared a plate of fries, onion rings and sweet potato fries. They were awesome!
We headed to The Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California. During this time of year, these fields are a huge attraction. These gardens are full of Ranunculus and are amazing. I hope you don't mind lots of pictures. LOTS!













It was a beautiful day and full of lots of laughter. We had a couple of mishaps like locking my key in the truck of my car. I'm SO THANKFUL that I drive a Lexus. They have a opening secret that saved me big time.  LOVE THAT! It was a memorable day.  





2 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful! You can never have too many photos of such pretty flowers! Looks like yall had a wonderful time!!
    -april

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! Where's the paper source store? Looks like a great place. I was just in Carlsbad yesterday and saw the flower fields. So pretty! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails