Sunday, November 4, 2012

Playing and Learning


I've been taking some photography classes and joined a club in an attempt to improve my photography skills.  It's very tempting to use my iPhone and Instagram to capture images and make them interesting.  It is SO MUCH easier than learning how to really take a good picture.  I have a VERY LONG way to go, but am having fun playing with my camera and trying to understand shutter speed, aperature and depth of field.  These photos were a reflection of the sunset on a cloud yesterday.  I thought it was kind of fun.  I am grateful for a beautiful area to capture on film.  What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails