Friday, June 1, 2012

Thirty-Two Years?

Yesterday we celebrated 32 years of wedded bliss.  Well, to be honest, we've had our moments.  But, it's actually been a fabulous ride.  Here we are dressed to go out for dinner.  I made a little sign to commemorate the year.  I knew HH wouldn't want to do this at the restaurant.  What's up with that? The restaurant would've been a much prettier backdrop.

I found these fun ideas on Pinterest.  I didn't have our wedding photo at the apartment and I've been playing with lettering since taking Letter Whimsey by Theresa MacFayden.  So, I played and made a sign.  I like it.


Source: nobiggie.net via Diana on Pinterest

Isn't this a cute idea?





Source: nobiggie.net via Diana on Pinterest

This would be a much quicker alternative. It might become a tradition. 

I went to The Vintage Marketplace today with girlfriends.  Head back over here tomorrow because I have some great pictures to share! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails