Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You Made What?

I finally did it. I've intended to make this before.  
I bought the kale and it just sat in my refrigerator until it was not usable. 
Maybe I thought it would roast  itself. Maybe I didn't believe all the kale chip raves that I'd read.
 This time I followed through!
 I used a recipe from Smitten Kitchen.  So simple and with a little added Parmesan, really tasty.
It's just so odd for me to like kale chips.  Just so strange.  I also made Crash Potatoes from The Pioneer Woman.  They were yummy as well.  Definitely a more expected side dish for me.  Yes, I'm a carb lover, a plain Jane.  Sorry for the orange photo.  It's dark out.  Give one of these a try, you'll like them!

2 comments:

  1. We've been having kale chips a lot. I agree...it's funny! But, the texture is fun and they taste pretty good too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this. I will have to try it. Potatoes look y-u-m-m-y!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails