Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Two Wreaths

As you can tell, I've been really quiet lately. Somewhat because I haven't had much to say. Also, I've been a little busy. This week I've been in jury selection.  I still don't know the outcome, but probably will know tomorrow.  If I'm selected, which is highly likely, I really won't be around.  I am hoping to do a little crafting this weekend.  My DD2 likes the Christmas wreath in her room, so we're substituting it with a book wreath like this. Since she LOVES to read, we thought it would be appropriate.


You can find the tutorial here.

I also want to finish decorating my laundry room.  At least get the accessories on the wall.  I thought this wreath would be a fun addition. 


The tutorial for this easy clothespin wreath is here.  
I'm also stalking this pretty ironing board cover on the left at Pottery Barn.
Looks like I've missed out.  Shoot! In the mean time, I'll just keep stalking Pinterest, looking for pretty laundry rooms.  Isn't this blockage stuff a pain? Nothing seems to be working right tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh...I like those ironing board covers. Pretty! Good luck with jury duty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wreaths, especially the paper one. But the one with the clothespins would be darling in your laundry room!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna make a book page wreath as soon as I get the chance. This one is so sweet. and the clothespins would look so great in a laundry room. T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails