Saturday, November 19, 2011

Buried

Hey there, I'm back from my lovely visit with friends and will be back to blogging soon. Above is the beautiful sunset from Naples, Florida where I was visiting friends. This is probably the prettiest photo I took.  So, I'll show you a little of my travels next week, but won't bore you with my vacation photos yet again. I hope all is well with everyone. I'm off to restock the pantry and refrigerator and tackle the mountain of laundry that has accumulated. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love Naples but it has been a few years. The sunsets WERE stunning as I remember.

    Take your time catching up, especially after a relaxing vacay...it's a shock to our systems!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sunset!! you are one traveling gal! i am way behind with my blog and now i have the flu......:0(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails