Monday, August 8, 2011

Shopping Rocks

DD2 and I went rock shopping today. We sort of felt like we were on the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland.  Maybe it was my driving.  

 I think rocks are so beautiful.

 Who knew there were SO MANY different kinds?
 decisions, decisions
They had lots of paths to look at.
 We're working on our hardscape plan.  Sunset magazine has great inspiration photos.
 I love the mixture of stone with concrete here. Also from Sunset.
 {sunset}
I can't wait till we have something to show you. Hopefully hardscape will get installed this Fall. 
I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful options, Wish they would be done when I come to California. I guess not this time - maybe in the Spring?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails