Thursday, August 18, 2011

Free Spoonflower

Fleur de Cuillère
I had heard about Spoonflower, but had never really spent much time there. 

Until recently when a blog I read, House Wren Studio, asked her followers to stop by and vote.
SetTheTableStripes-Blue
SetTheTableDots-Blue

Spoonflower is a design-your-own fabric site.
Kitschy Utensils in Retro

They have contests where you can vote for your favorite design.
stocked

Charlotte entered the contest where the design had to do with coffee.  Below is her design.  Isn't it adorable?  Unfortunately she didn't win the contest, but I love it.  It doesn't hurt that it has one of my favorite color combinations, red and aqua.  
coffee lovers
You can buy yardage of your favorite designs out of several different types of fabrics.  I searched out kitchen designs and saved a few of my favorites to show you.  Tomorrow they are having a free swatch day. Check out the details at their blog.  Be prepared to spend some time. SO FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails