Friday, March 18, 2011

Wedding Weekend

I had considerable "issues" this week with internet access. Again, I am up and running. It's amazing how disconnected I felt. When you can't use the internet, you realize how much you rely on it. What did we do "back in the day"? Well, I'm thankful for an iPhone that helped me limp through the annoyances. 

We leave tomorrow for the wedding of my lovely "niece". I put quotes around her name, because she's really the daughter of my cousin. She feels more like a niece. I'm looking forward to the celebration with extended family. Enjoy the beautiful bouquets.







I'm not sure why I was attracted to all these golden bouquets.  The last one is my favorite.  
Thank you Martha.

3 comments:

  1. These bouquets are gorgeous! I love the unique color and flower/plant combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back on track! Enjoy the wedding ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! Have a wonderful time. Always a blessing to share such wonderful moments with family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails