Wednesday, March 16, 2011

View From My Window

This is what I woke up to this morning. I just love it when it looks all foggy and hazy. Can you see the bird sitting on the wire? I whipped out my camera and took pictures.  Doesn't it look peaceful? I had anticipated a day of progress, but it wasn't to happen. Our new Hotspot died and I had to traipse, yes traipse, all over Kingdom Come to find a new one. I wonder how that term came into existence?Evidently there were only two Hotspots in existence in our area. One had died and the other one is now mine. Persistence has won out and I'm back online, yet again.  
The sunrise was more colorful earlier in the week. I'm sure I'll be showing you pictures of that sometime.  You may get tired of seeing this view. I don't think I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails