Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting into Fall

So, I didn't get my act together soon enough to participate in all the Fall decorating parties last week.  I spent this last weekend getting it together.  It's not finished, but almost.  I did things a little bit different this year, which I somehow need to do.  I've already decided to make some more changes.  
I pulled out all the doilies we used for my daughter's wedding that was TWO years ago!  


I don't know why these pictures justify to the left on my laptop. They were centered on my desktop.  Just ignore that. I've probably shown you this cut out before. It's really old and I need to frame it somehow.  Who needs a new project, right? In the mean time, I'll enjoy in on this beautiful old hymnal.  







My entry table is going to be tweeked a little.  I've got an idea.

I love these honey scented candles by A Cheerful Giver.  Mine is Honey Be Mine.  
I bought mine at The Farmer's Wife in Temecula, CA.  I'll show you more tomorrow!
I'm participating in the Fall Mantle Party and the Fall Decorating Party. 

6 comments:

  1. looking GOOD! I like the new header too. Yesterday I was decorating my front door and kept finding myself "making a face". I hope no one saw me! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall fun! I love that honey candle...so cute! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what sweet fall displays....very nice and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the coolest candle ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails