Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Finery

Here's a little peek at my Family Room mantle.  I still love the mercury glass and crystal candlesticks.  So you'll probably continue to see those for awhile.  I just added a different combination of candles and this cute pumpkin.
I love having Pottery Barn outlet close by.  Their candles are a little cheaper there.

After cleaning out and moving my in-laws, I came home with some vintage vanilla and spices.  They were still in her cupboards!  I found Mace from the 70's! Check the dates on your spices ladies!
Here's a sampling of my never ending fascination with ironstone pitchers of all shapes, tarnished silverplate and Transferware. 

3 comments:

  1. Pottery Barn outlet? You lucky girl...and your fall decor is lovely. I've yet to get my autumny stuff out...still resisting summer being over!

    Blessings,

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has your home ever been in a magazine? It should, it's breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails