Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Peek


We may go watch a black and white movie on Sunday.  A local theater is showing "It Happened One Night" with Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert.  I've never seen it.  It won several Oscars when it premiered.  It sounds like a fun thing to do.

I thought I'd show you my little Valentines for this year.  These two recipients have already received theirs.

I have two more to show, but not until after Sunday. I'm not the most creative collage artist out there, but they were certainly fun to play with.

5 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL valentines!! an old movie sounds delightful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a great movie...perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say you are right into the swing of it! Clark Gable and these lovely cards...you are destined to have a wonderful Valentines Day!
    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so clever and heartfelt. :-) Makes me want to give it a whirl next year. Commercial cards have no soul any more--even the cellophaned wrapped ones that cost $6.00. . .

    Enjoy your Valentine movie, Karen. We have a local theater that features B/Ws on Wednesday afternoon. I need to catch up on the oldies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Valentines are great! Where is that movie playing? That sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails