Sunday, November 8, 2009

Plumb Pooped

I just got home from a FABULOUS day at the Rose Bowl Flea Market with about 20 something other bloggers. It was so much fun to meet, share treasures and shop. I found some very fun things but will be showing you later this week. Remember that I have Jury Duty for the next 2 to 3 weeks, so please be patient with me. I guarantee there will be pictures posted around blog land of our day. I'll be sure to link up with the others. So, pretty soon I'm going to crash. I wish my bedroom was as beautiful as the one above, so I'll just have to pretend.  Have a relaxing evening. 

2 comments:

  1. That room looks so cozy! Can't wait to see what you got at the Flea! Glad that you are doing your civic duty too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous room, just the place to relax after an exciting day.
    Do tell about about it when you get the chance.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails