Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Felted Flower Scarf

I made this scarf on Monday from two sweaters that I bought at the thrift store and felted.
There is an Etsy seller that makes these and they're a big hit.
I guess after the Today show she is almost sold out. I thought I'd see if I could make one. I think it's pretty cute. I used up my stash of felted sweaters. Oops, looks like I need to thrift again. I can tell you that I won't be making these in large quantities. Check with That Funky Boutique for her pretty color combinations.  

6 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of trying to make these and am very inspired by yours. I love the way the colors tie in with your photo of the flowers as well. I'm going to have to hit the thrift stores before beginning as my small pile of old sweaters to felt are all dark, drab colors. I wonder how many sweaters you picked over to find these great colors??

    Cheers,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails