Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back in Order

{Country Home}
I've spent way too much time already on the computer this morning.  All the wonderful blogs that can draw you in and make you want to stay awhile have distracted me from putting my house back together today.  The painting was finished Monday and here it is Wednesday still not put back together.  But, in my defense, I have been cleaning first and waiting for DH to get back into town to move large pieces of furniture.  I'd rather blog than clean.  But, away I go. . . 

Here are some of the blogs that I got caught up in today. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love those Blogs too! The picture that you posted is so pretty and calming.

    If you get a chance, come by my Blog and say hi. I just put up a post on the San Francisco Gift Show where my Pillows were featured.
    Have a great day,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails