Saturday, July 18, 2009

Scrub, Scrub, Scrub

I should be cleaning instead of blogging right now.  My daughter and SIL are arriving this evening.  I am not finished yet.  Getting some repainting done feels great, but then I want to rearrange everything which is not the same as cleaning.  Do you ever get carried away cleaning out a drawer when you are suppose to be mopping the floor?  Or get distracted blogging when you just wanted some cleaning info?  Goodness.  I know there are so many readers out there ;-), but I may be distracted for the next few days.  Or, I could just have some fun new pictures to share!

Martha has given "recipes" for making your own cleansers, here.  

1 comment:

  1. I always get distracted away from cleaning. I relate.
    Enjoy your company
    T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Please say hello while you are here. It would be so wonderful to meet you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails